Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Valentines Day

I LOVE Valentines Day. I love it because I LOVE to be with people I love and show them how much they mean to me. It is one of my favorite Holidays with my kids. I love playing cupid and going all out. I love decorating their doors with hearts with reasons why I love them on each cut out. We call it heart attacking. I love putting streamers on their doors for them to walk through when they wake up. I love telling them and Nate.."I love you" five hundred times in a day. It the best. I also love that my Anniversary is the next day. It just feels like Love is in the air. This year we went on our wonderful adventure to Yellowstone but I still what to do something the day of. So my brother Brady and Gena came with us to the Melting Pot. Seriously....HEAVEN. I loved it. We had SO SO much fun laughing. I always love being with them. We just have so much fun. And I loved being with Nate, hes my guy.
Nate looks so handsome in this picture. I'm a lucky Bride.

Look at this food....AHHH

Brady and Gena

Drew was so excited when he woke up. He quickly pulled off each streamer from his door and ran to the kitchen for food. But to his great surprise...there was balloons everywhere. He was so happy and kept saying OH WOW. The kids and I were laughing so hard.



I love how my kids think Valentines is like Christmas. They get so excited for this Holiday. Its a day of them writing I love you notes all day. They left them in my bathroom, my dressers and mirrors. I love making big huge yummy breakfasts. We had heart shaped waffles and the whole works. I am so lucky I have such a wonderful family. I count my blessings, I really do.

No comments:

The Holidays, fostering, college, mission, and trips

 The Holidays are approaching fast, and here we are again facing them with 4 extra precious girls. I have been pretty emotional the last two...