Monday, December 12, 2011

Temple Square

I love Christmas time! One of our favorite things to do is to go down to temple square and look at the lights. We went with Ed, Lorna, Jason, Brooke, and all of our kids. It was FREEZING. Went went to JB's after for some good ol' hot chocolate. Drew about died and went to heaven.

McKenna, Raegan, and Aspen


I really don't think there is a word to describe how cold we were! Thank heavens I had just gone to Dicks and bought my new puffy coat. Nate has a thing for puffy coats and really wanted me to buy one. It was a good day to have it!

I am so greatful to live buy this beautiful temple. We are so blessed to live in Salt Lake City. I love this city and all the wonderful things it holds. We are having a wonderful Christmas season. There is nothing like the spirit of Christ during this amazing time of year.

No comments:

The Holidays, fostering, college, mission, and trips

 The Holidays are approaching fast, and here we are again facing them with 4 extra precious girls. I have been pretty emotional the last two...