Thursday, December 29, 2011

Family Christmas Party

With all of the family in town, we decided to have a party.  What better way to celebrate the Holidays right? Right.  Nate rounded up all the fun toys from our house.  We brought Drew's new little car he got for Christmas so he could drive his little heart out.  We all got together at Ed and Lorna's church.  Family mixed with great food is going to turn out fun.  And so it did.  We brought the Xbox and Just dance.  We had everyone playing and trying to out dance each other.  Nancy Jo and Ed competed against each other.  It was hilarious.  

McKenna, Sage, Tate, Addie, and Drew
McKenna and her darling dad Nathan

The Fam: Jason, Eden, Brooke, Ed, Lorna, Tasha, Matt, Nate, Katie, Drew,
Abby, Lindsey, Addie, Hallee, Raegan, McKenna, Aspen, Sage, Tate
Raegan, McKenna, and Aspen danced all night long. 
Aspen and her Daddy
I love my girls!
I seriously don't know what I would do in this life without my Sage. 
Katie and baby Drew.  Yep he is two but he is still baby Drew to me. 
I love this man! I am so grateful as the year comes to an end that he is still by my side.  We have been  though so much and I am so grateful we are loving each other and raising beautiful children together! 

No comments:

The Holidays, fostering, college, mission, and trips

 The Holidays are approaching fast, and here we are again facing them with 4 extra precious girls. I have been pretty emotional the last two...