Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Bear Lake finale

Our trip to Bear Lake ended perfectly. After the Killpack and Knudsons left, my sisters family came up. We spent the next few days having so much fun. Brent took us to a beautiful place called Bloomington Lake. They have a huge rope swing. I was scared to death, but was so proud of myself for trying it. And one turn.. turned into a few more. Nate, Brent and Sage hiked up to the other side of the lake and enjoyed cliff diving. I stayed back with the little kids. It was so gorgeous there. The whole Bear Lake trip was so surreal. Our kids loved playing on the beach together. It was great for them to have a vacation with some of their cousins. I am so grateful to Nate for all the work he put into this trip. It will always be one of my most treasured trips. With Sages baptism, being with my kids, Nate, Aunts, Uncles, cousins, dad, brother and sisters....Wow is all I can say. It was a few vacations rolled into one.

No comments:

The Holidays, fostering, college, mission, and trips

 The Holidays are approaching fast, and here we are again facing them with 4 extra precious girls. I have been pretty emotional the last two...