Friday, July 4, 2008

The 4Th of July

We went to my sisters Gym to go swimming for the fourth. It was so much fun except hitting her Jaguar with my car, and loosing Nates face to his stereo. Once I was over the not so fun part of the day, we had a great time. After we went swimming we had a great cook out in our backyard and watched Nates firework show. He had to have the huge package of fireworks from Costco. It was so fun to sit on our lawn as a family and watch fireworks together.

Aspen got really brave and kept dunking herself. She was being so dramatic.

My kids LOVE their cousins
McKenna on the slide
Sammy and Aspen




No comments:

The Holidays, fostering, college, mission, and trips

 The Holidays are approaching fast, and here we are again facing them with 4 extra precious girls. I have been pretty emotional the last two...