Thursday, July 24, 2008

Sages Baptism and Birthday at Bear Lake

Sages baptism was one of the neatest experiences our family has had. We were going to do it at our ward and changed our plans last minute. It was a little stressful getting everything arranged, but well worth it. Sage was so excited and it was such a wonderful day for him. We are so grateful for all of those who came. We are sorry so many of you could not be there because of how quickly we planned it. We missed you there.


Sage and his Grandpa Ed






























































































My cousins and I sung the Sisters in Zion Army of Helaman duet. It was amazing. I dont know if there was a dry eye.




















































3 comments:

Pamela said...

How awesome!!
I'm struggling about Courtney's. I don't want to do it the Stake way.

Kandice said...

How BEAUTIFUL!!! I wish I would have been there! It is amazing that Sage is already 8!! What a darling little family you have! Love ya!

Lisa M said...

Katie - Glad that you posted on my blog. It is so great to see your family and what you are up to. I love the baptism pictures of Sage, so cute.

The Holidays, fostering, college, mission, and trips

 The Holidays are approaching fast, and here we are again facing them with 4 extra precious girls. I have been pretty emotional the last two...