Monday, July 14, 2008

Field Trip

For our field trip this week, we took the kids to the park for lunch and bowling. It has really made our summer fun having these fun play dates to look forward to.

Aspen won our bowling game.

This is the field trip group. Also the same bunch of kids that we do co-op with. Each Friday night my friends and I rotate houses and watch each others kids. We have done this for almost two years and it has been an incredible experience. The kids are more like family and love to see their friends every Friday night.

Sage and Shayden Mckenna and Aspen

Aspen age 3
Sage loved climbing the trees at the park.








2 comments:

Pamela said...

That looks so awesome

zeebee said...

I am so glad that you came, at first I thought you weren't going too! I love spending time with your little family. I can't wait for you to get back, hurry up!

The Holidays, fostering, college, mission, and trips

 The Holidays are approaching fast, and here we are again facing them with 4 extra precious girls. I have been pretty emotional the last two...