Thursday, July 3, 2008

Cousin time

We spent the 3rd and 4Th of July with my sister Jen and her kids. It was so much fun! We took the kids to a city carnival. They had a rodeo, Jen and I were excited about the idea. The kids saw some of the cowboys roping a cow and thought it was mean. They didn't want to go because they didn't think it was fair the animals were thrown on the ground and roped. So no rodeo for Jen and I.


Sammy, Aspen, McKenna


The best part of the day was the kids singing. McKenna and Sammy did Karaoke and it was out of control hilarious. McKenna was being so funny, she had so much spunk. Sage did a solo. I couldn't believe they were so brave to sing on a stage in front of so many people. Sage sung I am proud to be an American which happens to be is favorite song.



Sage and McKenna rock climbing.








No comments:

The Holidays, fostering, college, mission, and trips

 The Holidays are approaching fast, and here we are again facing them with 4 extra precious girls. I have been pretty emotional the last two...