Friday, August 1, 2008

Happy Birthday Sage

I can not believe Sage is now eight years old. I remember being pregnant with him like it was yesterday. I remember Nate and I on our date at Letherbys when my water broke. I loved the whole experience of labor and everything in between. I could not sleep for two days because I was so excited he was finally born. He was such an amazing baby. I remember the day I had a really strong feeling come over me... and I felt I knew he was going to be very tenderhearted and close to the spirit. That has come true. Sage is the one in the family that is always feeling promptings and wanting us to do family building activities.

I am so proud of Sage and feel so blessed all the time that he is my little boy forever. It has been a wonderful birthday for him. Celebrating it up at Bear Lake, getting baptized, and having a little friend party. He invited his cousins and friends from school. We had cake and ice cream and went to the pool for his party. It was so much fun. I love you Sage!!!



Nate playing with the kids at the pool

Kami, Nick, McKenna













No comments:

The Holidays, fostering, college, mission, and trips

 The Holidays are approaching fast, and here we are again facing them with 4 extra precious girls. I have been pretty emotional the last two...