Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Girls Night Out

It was that time again for our monthly girls night out. We went for ice cream around seven and talked till midnight. It was so much fun. I am so lucky to have such great friends. All my friends from my ward, my co-op friends, my cousins, sisters, mothers, aunts, just everyone!! Its something that I have been thinking about alot this last month. I am so fortunate to have so many wonderful women in my life. I treasure all of the friendships I have and hope I am half the friend to them that they are to me. Every day lately I have been waking up in the morning and I cant stop thinking about all the people in my life and how much I love them!! Thanks everyone who is apart of my life. I love you!

5 comments:

Andersons said...

We LOVE you!!!

Kandice said...

Sorry I was logged in as you...it was me!

Laurie said...

I'm not quite sure how to tell you this, but... I'm a big deal! Yeah,yeah, I know ya can't live without me cause I am the best sis you ever had.

Love you too, little sis.

Wren and Savy said...

YOUR WELCOME SISTER! Love you TOOOO!!!!!!

zeebee said...

Love ya too girl! It was so fun to hang out with you the other day, we totally need to make that a tradition! You are so fun to hang out with.

The Holidays, fostering, college, mission, and trips

 The Holidays are approaching fast, and here we are again facing them with 4 extra precious girls. I have been pretty emotional the last two...