Saturday, August 9, 2008

Happy Birthday Aspen

Happy Birthday Aspen. Aspen is growing up so fast. I can not believe she is four years old. She is so much fun and has such a spicy personality. I don't know what we would do without her sassing all of us all the time. It makes me so sad she is growing so fast. I will never forget my pregnancy with her. I am so grateful to all the people who helped our family during that time. I really was surprised I lived through it. All the pain and sickness and IVs and staff infections were so worth it. I would do it again for her in a heartbeat. She is like a little light that brightens our family.

She wanted to have a pool party just like Sage did. So we had a small family party. It was perfect. She had the time of her life. She loved that the whole day was about her. She was so pleased with all of her presents. We also had a mini party up at my grandmas house with all of her cousins, grandmas, and Aunts.

Zack, Sage, Aspen, Katie, Sammy, Mckenna. Up at grandma Myrlenes house.

Aspen with her pink princess cake

Aspen, Cayson, Tylan




Aspen with her pony "Pinky Pie"


Nate and Aspen

The chips might have been the highlight of her day!

3 comments:

Andersons said...

Holy Smokes I totally forgot about Aspen's birthday! It seem like just yesterday I flew out to help you when she was born. I love that her and Rachel are so much alike. What a beautiful little girl.

Kandice said...

That was me again. :)

suefoutz said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ASPEN!! We miss seeing her cute face twice a week. hope all is well.

The Holidays, fostering, college, mission, and trips

 The Holidays are approaching fast, and here we are again facing them with 4 extra precious girls. I have been pretty emotional the last two...