Friday, August 29, 2008

Colorado

Nate was so nice and let me fly to Colorado. He stayed home and watched the kids. I will be getting my paybacks later when it is the Elk hunt. My nephew Hunter turned eight and got baptized. I was so glad I was able to be there. My brand new little niece Elsie also got blessed. Thanks Laurie for getting it all in on one big weekend.

Hunter James Morrill

Elsie Jayne Morrill

My sister Laurie and Elsie

The Morrill Family

Ember, Jeanie, Dad, and nephew Zack

Ember, Katie, Jen

Katie, Laurie, Corinne (aka mom) Jen
It was so fun to have time with my sisters and family. It was a short trip, but very fun. I enjoyed staying a few nights at Laurie's house, and a few at my dads. I was so glad I was able to be there for those special events. That's whats most important!


2 comments:

Lisa M said...

How fantastic that you were able to go and be with your sisters!

zeebee said...

What a fun trip! Your sister is so cute, I'm so glad I got to meet her!

The Holidays, fostering, college, mission, and trips

 The Holidays are approaching fast, and here we are again facing them with 4 extra precious girls. I have been pretty emotional the last two...