Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Sienna's Birthday party

We went to the Morrill's house to have the best cake ever and celebrate cute Sienna's 9th birthday. We love her! What can I say, Laurie and I were pure genius when we had kids so close together. All four of our kids have a cousin buddy. It's the best thing ever. It is kind of crazy when we are together and there is only four adults and eight kids. 




 I love McKenna and Aspen and feel so lucky to have my two girls. They are both playing the harp and getting ready for Christmas with 6 Christmas songs each. I love hearing them practice. 

No comments:

The Holidays, fostering, college, mission, and trips

 The Holidays are approaching fast, and here we are again facing them with 4 extra precious girls. I have been pretty emotional the last two...