Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Halloween Party

My good friend Zildy and I signed up for this great Halloween party at my one of my favorite places...Sunflower. Its a natural grocery store that has fun activities for kids. I was so impressed with the party. They had a station for decorating pumpkins, decorating their own trick or treat bag, making pretzel necklaces, and face painting. Now this lady was amazing. She did some serious face painting.

Sage is some scary Halloween guy.


McKenna is a pirate this year for Halloween.

And Aspen is a "Scary" witch.





They took the kids through the store to trick or treat. Instead of junk and candy, they got healthy treats. Apples, organic crackers, organic juice and milk boxes, natural cheese and yogurt sticks, etc... It was awesome.




Zildy sat down while the kids were decorating their pumpkins. She started having contractions that were really hurting. Sure enough she was in labor and went home and called and had the baby. It was really exciting. I'm glad I was able to spend the day with her before the baby came. We went to lunch and took the kids to this party. It was a great day with her. Thanks Zildy.


3 comments:

Lisa M said...

Your kids are so adorable! I love their painted faces.

Hans and Michelle said...

Will you send me your address? My email is mhegbert@gmail.com.

Wren and Savy said...

Oh my heck they look so CUTE! I wish I would have seen them!

The Holidays, fostering, college, mission, and trips

 The Holidays are approaching fast, and here we are again facing them with 4 extra precious girls. I have been pretty emotional the last two...