Tuesday, September 29, 2020

Our new favorite hobby....Rock climbing!1



I kept telling Nate I wanted to get into rock climbing and that he would LOVE it. I tried and after several attempts, I got him out with my boss. Verdict....he is obsessed. We now have all the gear and have gone a few times. I am so excited about it because we do a lot of mountain biking trips and this goes so well with that! We can't wait for Sage to come home form his mission and climb with us! He worked at a bouldering gym before his mission, so I know he will love it too. I am terified of heights, so it's pretty big of me to be doing this!

No comments:

The Holidays, fostering, college, mission, and trips

 The Holidays are approaching fast, and here we are again facing them with 4 extra precious girls. I have been pretty emotional the last two...