Tuesday, September 1, 2020

Last week with McKenna before college!

We are trying to fit it all in before we take our gem to college. I took the kids to the Royal Gorge and of course they were too practical and didn't want me to pay the 50 bucks a person to walk across the bridge. So we admired from afar and went to a great burger joint. 
We took the kids to Cave of the winds. They did the zip line, rock wall, and obstacle course.
We also tried to enjoy the last few summer nights on our porch with my new favorite set up. We have a huge deck and for years I couldn't pick furniture. I finally did and Nate set up twinkly lights and I got a fire pit. It is my new favorite thing. Sitting outside as a family, enjoying the night and talking. I am going to miss McKenna so much!!!

















 

No comments:

The Holidays, fostering, college, mission, and trips

 The Holidays are approaching fast, and here we are again facing them with 4 extra precious girls. I have been pretty emotional the last two...