Thursday, May 28, 2009

Drews first few days...

McKenna and Sage wanted their pictures taken with Drew sleeping. We are all loving him so much. I thought I would have a hard time coming home to four kids all needing me. To my surprise I am doing so well. The kids are SO careful with him and are so helpful. Aspen is always asking what she can do for me. She is my runner. If I need water, a burp cloth, diaper, or anything I ask her.
I was worried about Bodie. I didn't know how he would act. He is super protective and knows the baby is part of the pack. He guards him and has gotten a bit more aggressive to anyone who is not our family. Not that a five pound dog could do anything, but he sure tries to protect his pack.




I am so happy Drew is so good. He NEVER cries. He makes a grunting noise to let me know he is hungry. He is doing great at night. He sleeps four to five hours and wakes to nurse, but goes right back to bed.

No comments:

The Holidays, fostering, college, mission, and trips

 The Holidays are approaching fast, and here we are again facing them with 4 extra precious girls. I have been pretty emotional the last two...