Saturday, May 16, 2009

Last outing as a family of five

This was our last outing as a family of five. It was Nates day off and I really wanted to take the kids to the Children's Museum. My friend Zildy gave us free passes. Nate's dad wanted to go fishing with Sage and have me go later to the museum. I'm glad I pushed for this day because Drew was born three weeks early. There would not have been another Saturday to do it with Nate being able to come. There was a really cute area that had a stage. The kids put on the cutest performance for us. Sage was being so funny. He kept getting in costumes that were way to small. Nate and I were laughing so hard.

This was a really cool helicopter. It used to be used as a hospital life flight helicopter. The kids LOVED it and played in it forever.
I don't know what was going on with the kids on this day. But they were so funny all day. I'm so happy that my kids love each other so much and are truly each others best friends.


McKenna age 7, Sage age 8, Aspen age 4



No comments:

The Holidays, fostering, college, mission, and trips

 The Holidays are approaching fast, and here we are again facing them with 4 extra precious girls. I have been pretty emotional the last two...