Friday, May 30, 2008

Return of Settlers



For date night we had our great friends Heidi and Jason over. They used to live a house away and we would get together at least once a week for a game of Settlers. Its been a crazy year for Nate and I. And seeing how they have moved three times, it has been more difficult to get together.

We had so much fun! I don't know if it was the rock star or what, but I was laughing non-stop all night long. I have never laughed so hard in my life. It was seriously one of the funnest nights I can think of. We went and got ice cream from Letherbys, ate Heidi's awesome salsa, and stayed up late talking. Good times. Heidi won Settlers, we are on the look out for a trophy for her. Then we can play again and the trophy will be passed. It is the best to be around people who accept you the way you are and make you want to be a better person. I have learned so much from these two.

No comments:

The Holidays, fostering, college, mission, and trips

 The Holidays are approaching fast, and here we are again facing them with 4 extra precious girls. I have been pretty emotional the last two...