Saturday, May 31, 2008

Utah Lake

Another fun boating day. I was surprised at how well the kids did on the boat all day. Heidi and Jasons friend came and taught us how to wake surf. We stayed out on the lake until the sun was down. It was great! Then we went and got burgers. It was a perfect weekend with family and great friends.

Sage, Katie, Aspen



Jason, Heidi and McKenna

Sage and McKenna on the tube

Heidi, Katie, Aspen
Heidi Wake boarding

Nate Wake surfing


My first attempt at wake surfing. It was so fun! I couldn't drop the rope, hopefully I will figure that out.

Jason Wake boarding

He's the pro. Wake surfing and drinking a Mt. Dew at the same time!

No comments:

The Holidays, fostering, college, mission, and trips

 The Holidays are approaching fast, and here we are again facing them with 4 extra precious girls. I have been pretty emotional the last two...