Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Savannah and Wrens Wedding dinner..

Finally Savannah and Wren get married. The wedding dinner turned out so nice. We ate at the Joseph Smith building. Their parents spoke and we watched a really neat slide show. It was so cute seeing all of their baby pictures. I love weddings and am so happy for them. Savannah is my cousin, but more like a sister. We grew up together and have always been so close. I was so happy to be part of her wonderful day. LOVE you Sav!







It was so fun spending the night with Nate. He was being so funny all through dinner. He has such a great sense of humor.







When we got there Sav didn't know where Nate and should sit. So we made room at the "Cousin table". It was so much fun! Rach, Em, and Sam were so funny. We all laughed so hard through dinner. I am so blessed to have such amazing people in my family. I am so happy to be so close to all of my cousins.




No comments:

The Holidays, fostering, college, mission, and trips

 The Holidays are approaching fast, and here we are again facing them with 4 extra precious girls. I have been pretty emotional the last two...