Monday, June 9, 2008

Nates Birthday

Happy Birthday Nate! Nate turns 30 year old today. I can't believe how fast time flies. I met him when he was 19 years old. Crazy. When he got home from work, the kids and I were in the car waiting. We told him to get in. He figured out we were taking him to dinner. But he thought it was just the kids and I. When we showed up to Famous Daves, he walked in and walked right past our friends. He did a double take and started laughing. He was so surprised! It was tons of fun. Our kids were so well behaved, I couldn't believe it. Nate planned a boating trip for all of us next week. He said that is what he wants for his birthday. I can't wait. We are so lucky to have such amazing friends.
Nate opened his present from us. The kids and I bought him a new bike. Now he is part of the family bike club. All I want to do is spend the summer biking, boating, and doing Zumba.
It was so much fun spending the past two days devoted to Nate. I am so lucky to be married to such a wonderful man. He is so patient, fun, gentle, compassionate, and loving. He is the best friend I could ever have. Happy Birthday Nate, I love you!


See all of our yummy food.

Sage, McKenna, Heidi, Jason, Ken, Katie, Katie (me), Nate, Aspen

1 comment:

zeebee said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY NATE we are old but still cool! :)

The Holidays, fostering, college, mission, and trips

 The Holidays are approaching fast, and here we are again facing them with 4 extra precious girls. I have been pretty emotional the last two...