Monday, June 30, 2008

Candy Factory

Kandice told me about a blog that shows new ways to do hair. I was excited, I get sick of princess crowns, bumps, ponytails, and french braids. The girls loved it and Aspen asks everyday, "Can I have my hair in X's?"


Sage loves being the camera man. He is getting really good at taking pictures. He loves to zoom.




I love summer. I love that we have no bedtime, no homework, no alarms, no carpool, just pure freedom. We are having a blast this summer. Our kids are at great ages to do such fun things. I have a huge list I hope we can complete.
My friends and I have set Mondays aside as field trip days. Our first was to go to the candy factory. It was a forty minute tour and the kids loved it. They saw the workers make salt water taffy, chocolate covered cinnamon bears and jelly beans. They got a prize at the end and it was a hit. Aspen was so amazed, I think she thanked me a dozen times for taking her.


I know this is such a great look for all of us. Everyone who went on the tour had to wear hair nets.






3 comments:

zeebee said...

WoW you really exploded with posts!
I meant to tell you how cute your girls hair looked on Monday! You know a ton of hairstyles. Anyway, I wish we could have talked more that day, we need to catch up. Next week, I promise! that is so funny you just called me in the middle of this, email me!

Laurie said...

I love the idea of fieldtrip Mondays. Maybe I will start that here. What is the website? I love their hair.

suefoutz said...

Your kids are so cute, Ben was asking about Aspen the other day so I let him look at your blog with me. I would really love to look at that website I am about to cut Kendalls hair something new to do with it would be nice.

The Holidays, fostering, college, mission, and trips

 The Holidays are approaching fast, and here we are again facing them with 4 extra precious girls. I have been pretty emotional the last two...