Sunday, June 15, 2008

Nates first bike ride..

I have to document this because it is SO funny. After our company left, we went for a family bike ride. The kids and I were extremely excited that Nate is part of our bike club now. It was his first time trying out his new bike. Sage kept saying "mom can we do this all the time, I love spending time with the family riding bikes." I told him we should go on a bike ride every night. Then Nate had to be Nate and start showing off for the kids. He started doing all kinds of tricks. Being the bossy me, I kept telling him to stop before he gets hurt. That of course egged him on more. As we passed our neighbors house, he popped a willy and flipped backwards and landed on his butt. I loved being right. He stood up and was busting up laughing. We all sat there and laughed and laughed and laughed. It was seriously the funniest thing ever. It opened up a night of jokes for the kids and I. We have been on a ton of bike rides and the kids don't fall off, but daddy did on his first try. We have never laughed so hard. Good times, funny stuff, awesome memories to cherish.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Thats Nate for ya...... That is seriously funny though. Next time when Nate goes with you invite me, I 'm in need of a few laughs. Then again with my bike riding skills I may top Nate.

Kandice said...

Nate needs to teach Paul the surfing thing! Nice body..can you really look that good after 3 kiddos? Time will tell!!!

The Holidays, fostering, college, mission, and trips

 The Holidays are approaching fast, and here we are again facing them with 4 extra precious girls. I have been pretty emotional the last two...