Monday, June 23, 2008

Colorado

I went to Colorado for a week to help my sister Laurie with her new baby Elsie. She is so darling. It was a fantastic trip. Sage came with me. It was so fun to spend alone time with him. We missed the girls and Nate tremendously. But we had a great time. It was so fun to visit with Brent and Laurie, we had so much fun watching movies and visiting.
New little baby Elsie
I love being an aunt
Sisters
Ember, Katie, Laurie

Me and my dad Terry
Ember and my step mom Jean Cousins
Sienna, Sage, Ayla, Hunter
We went to Denver and met up with Grandma and Grandpa Terry. He took us swimming and to eat at the best place ever, Burger-Burger.
I took the kids to Mr Biggs for the day to let Laurie have some alone time with the baby.

1 comment:

zeebee said...

how fun to see pictures of your family, especially your sisters! You guys are gorgeous!

The Holidays, fostering, college, mission, and trips

 The Holidays are approaching fast, and here we are again facing them with 4 extra precious girls. I have been pretty emotional the last two...