Saturday, June 7, 2008

Olympus Reunion

Tonight Nate and I went to my ten year High School reunion. We had a great dinner at Little America. I kept telling Nate that it was really funny. It was fun seeing how people have changed and where life has taken them. Nate and I had a good time visiting with everyone. But as soon as we let loose and danced, that's when had the most fun. We were one of the few people to dance, but it was so much fun. Nate was proud that we were the last ones on the dance floor. We aren't in High School anymore, so we didn't care what any one though of us. Nate and I won the prize for being the longest couple married. It was funny.
These were some of my very best friends in High School. Em, Erica, Em, Me, Kathrine, Mel

2 comments:

zeebee said...

Way to have fun at your high school reunion. You looked so cute! I wish you had posted some pictures of yourself shakin' your booty! :)

Brooke said...

I'm so glad that you guys came!! Thank you for making it such a great night.

The Holidays, fostering, college, mission, and trips

 The Holidays are approaching fast, and here we are again facing them with 4 extra precious girls. I have been pretty emotional the last two...