Thursday, February 21, 2008

Aspen got busted!


McKenna and Sage came running down yesterday to tell me Aspen was being really naughty. I ran upstairs to see what the deal was. Yeah it was great. Aspen loves my make up but she has never gotten into it with out asking. But there is always a first right? She got into my eye cream that I splurged on. I spent forty dollars on the dumb stuff. Serves me right, of course that's what she would choose to ruin. It was almost full and she emptied the whole thing on her hands. She informed me it was not her fault and it was an accident. Really? Well it has a pump on it and only a little comes out each time. So I asked her "Aspen did you accidentally pump it a hundred times to empty the whole thing?" She said "Yeah mom yeah!" Right I should have known!

1 comment:

Kandice said...

I am so glad that you took a picture!

The Holidays, fostering, college, mission, and trips

 The Holidays are approaching fast, and here we are again facing them with 4 extra precious girls. I have been pretty emotional the last two...