Thursday, February 21, 2008

I cant wait for spring!











Iwas looking through pictures today and came across pictures from last spring. It made me sooo excited. I never thought I would miss pulling weeds but seeing the pictures of my plants made me really excited to get gardening again. I love seeing all our plants bloom for the first time each year. I cant wait for warm weather, picnics, eating Popsicle's, going to the park, walks, riding bikes, swimming, boating and playing on the tramp with the kids! We had an awesome garden two years ago with three types of lettuce, 9 tomato plants, zucchini, peppers, carrots, pumpkins, radish, cucumbers, yellow squash, bell peppers, strawberries etc. etc. Last year we didn't get to it so I hope we do this spring. It was fun making salads from all our own food we grew. I think we have all had enough of the snow. It seems Nate is snow blowing our driveway everyday. But I know he secretly likes doing it. I did it once and he said "Hey that's my job".

No comments:

The Holidays, fostering, college, mission, and trips

 The Holidays are approaching fast, and here we are again facing them with 4 extra precious girls. I have been pretty emotional the last two...