Thursday, February 14, 2008

Happy Valentines Day!




Hope everyone is having a happy Valentines Day. It has been a fun day for us. The kids woke up acting like it was Christmas. Mckenna was screaming in her high pitch tone with pure delight. Its funny how a few decorations and prizes from all a dollar go such a far way with kids. As soon as Mckenna got home from school, she sat down at the table with Aspen and they have seriously sat there all day playing and talking to their treasures! Valentines has been my best babysitter ever! Thank you Cupid! As soon as Sage got home he joined them. Its really fun to hear there conversations, candy hearts sure have a lot to save to each other and I didn't know chocolates grew up in an orphanage. I love there imaginations.

I do love Valentines day, I love celebrating it and letting everyone you love know how you feel. Mckenna said it best when she told me today "Valentines Day is the bestest importantist Holiday in the whole wide world cause we celebrate looovvveee!" I was laughing so hard with how she made each word sound.

I have been thinking a lot the last few days how I really am so lucky and blessed to have a wonderful husband who does so much for us. He is so forgiving and patient and a wonderful man. I am so blessed to have three healthy children who are so valiant, sweet and just amazing. Wow how I love my family!

2 comments:

Kandice said...

I love the Anniversary pictures! Hey which is today, Happy Anniversary can you even believe it has been 8 YEARS!!! Still love the blog!

zeebee said...

Oh my gosh Katie I about laughed right into my headphone about the chocolates being orphans! Good thing I wasn't on a call! So funny, I love Mckenna's description of the holiday, thanks for my cute valentine's text too...you are the bestest!

The Holidays, fostering, college, mission, and trips

 The Holidays are approaching fast, and here we are again facing them with 4 extra precious girls. I have been pretty emotional the last two...