Thursday, February 14, 2008

Our Anniversary











I took a turn at planning our anniversary date this year. I surprised Nate with the date. He had no idea. I had his mom show up around lunch time, when she came I had Nate get in the car. I had our bags packed in the trunk He really wanted to know what was going on. Well I had to spill the first idea once I was lost in Heber. The first part of the date was tubing at Soldier Hallow.
It was so fun and pretty warm.
The next surprise was checking in to the Alaskan Inn. Nate had no idea when we left we were going somewhere overnight. It was the best place ever. You get to stay in your own cabin and they have themes. Ours was the Timberwolf. It was seriously the best place we ever stayed. We got changed and went to the best place for dinner, the Timbermine. It was such a cool restaurant, everything was dark but the lantern looking light above your table. Then for the next surprise...at eight there was a knock on the door and a lady gave us each a half hour massage! She was awesome. Then you know the rest. But in the morning our custom ordered breakfasts were delivered to our room. It was so fun to sleep in and have breakfast served to us and to not have to go anywhere. We did not want to leave. It was so much fun. Seeing how our anniversary is really the 15th I have a few more surprises for Nate on the real day!

No comments:

The Holidays, fostering, college, mission, and trips

 The Holidays are approaching fast, and here we are again facing them with 4 extra precious girls. I have been pretty emotional the last two...