Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Isagenix

So I just did my Isagenix cleanse again. I try to do it once a year at least. So anyway I had great success (I always do). I feel so much better. Its amazing how good I feel. I wake up without an alarm clock and I don't feel that afternoon brick wall I used to always face, it seemed I would need a nap or something to get through the day. I am excited to have lost so much weight and I am back to working out to keep it off. I am doing my P90X series and the gym, I cant figure out why I quit months back. It was so not worth the extra pounds that found me. But I lost them and hope they cant find there way back. Poor Nate, I'm back to my crazy eating again....no more food with hydrogenated oils, whole wheat and natural ingredients. But he is on his own kick, he wont eat anything sweet or with sugar and it shows, he looks great.


Ok on to other topics. So last night at dinner Sage informed Nate and I that we need to have more kids. After we told him that probably wont happen because I get so sick, he told us we need to get one from the orphanage. He said they say on TV "there is a child for everyone" and we need to get one. Very cute and sweet of him. He is so tender hearted and is always worried about everyone else. But what is with my family and orphanages? Remember my last post? So me and my sister and cousins always played we lived in orphanages when we were little and it seemed to carry over to my kids. Does anyone else have kids obsessed with this topic?

1 comment:

zeebee said...

Katie-it is seriously dangerous to read your blog while I am working--the tv says there is a child for everyone! I almost just laughed in this guys face! (well through the mic) anyway, you are going to the gym again? what? did you renew at golds? we need to go if that is the case! and I don't think that my kids even know what an orphanage is!

The Holidays, fostering, college, mission, and trips

 The Holidays are approaching fast, and here we are again facing them with 4 extra precious girls. I have been pretty emotional the last two...