Friday, February 22, 2008

Our week....











It has been a pretty good week for me and the kids. Sage learned that we tell him things for a reason. In the picture of him above you can see his face. We told him not to sled where he was but of course he did and he messed up his face. It was sad but a good teaching moment. Nate had to work alot but today is the start of his week off! I can't wait. I'm full of fantastic ideas for us. I think we are going to try and go up to the cabin again with some friends. Should be a good time. Monday the kids didn't have school because of the holiday so we went to Jungle Jims with our friends. It was really fun. On Tuesday Aspen had a preschool field trip at Classic Skating. Turned out good for me because that night my high school friends had our first girls night out there. So when I went back I was still stamped and didn't have to pay again. Bonus! Aspen and McKenna did a lot better at skating than I expected. I skated a little bit to make sure I remembered how so I wouldn't look too dumb later that night.


It was really fun with my friends. Both Emily's were there and Jenny. We had a really fun time. It was nice to spend time with people who I practically grew up with. Em had a list of each months activities. She had awesome ideas. I just need to remember my camera next time.


Things I accomplished this week


* Went to Real Estate couching
* Made a good dinner every night
* Got all my errands done
* Only yelled once all week at the kids (and I still kept it constructive and wasn't to mean)
* Spent a lot of time playing with the kids
* Shopped at the "Store" and only spent $28 dollars and got a set of pans, rescue pet fo Mckenna (those alone are normally $26) a really cute purse, a caboodle for Aspen (remember those Laurie), a mirror for Aspy, and a cd case for my p90x. Best store ever! Everything is new from Walmart and Target. When they don't sell it they send it to the Store.
* Went to Costco and spent under a hundred! (Hey for all you who shop there you know that's hard to do!
*Worked out
*I am multi talented so of course many many more things (ha ha)
All in all it was a really good week.

3 comments:

Kandice said...

I love the idea of writing all that you DID get done in a week! Hey, I still have a caboodle that I use. It is a great way to organize your make-up! I love to read all about your days, because even though we talk ALL the time, things are still left out. You are great and do many wonderful things!

zeebee said...

I love hearing about your days because since we DON'T talk all the time even though we live so close to each other??? why is that? :)
so poor Sage's face! Good lesson though. And is that the only picture you have from our Joy School field trip? If you have a couple more will you email them to me?

Laurie said...

You are so productive. It is impressive. All I did this week was, cough, blow my nose, lay in bed and choose wisely the words I would use that would send me into a coughing fit.

Ohh caboodles. We used to fight over whose was whose, didn't we? Those were the days.

The Holidays, fostering, college, mission, and trips

 The Holidays are approaching fast, and here we are again facing them with 4 extra precious girls. I have been pretty emotional the last two...