Friday, February 8, 2008


I was so sad to hear that Presedent Hinkley passed away. What an amazing man, leader, and example he has been to me. I love the tile I have in my home with the "B's" on it. Everytime I see it I think of him. I have been going back in my Ensigns this week reading articles that he wrote. He taught us so many wonderful things. It is so clear to me that our church is true. I will truly miss him, but I know he is in a better place waiting for us to come too. I love him! I look forward to President Monson and know he will be an amazing prophet. I am excited to see all that he will do for the church. How blessed are we to have the truth in all of our lives.

No comments:

The Holidays, fostering, college, mission, and trips

 The Holidays are approaching fast, and here we are again facing them with 4 extra precious girls. I have been pretty emotional the last two...