Thursday, March 13, 2008

Baseball...


Who knew Taylorsville baseball is so intense. Its this phenomenon I never knew existed. When I showed up for practice I was blown away. Sage has practice Monday-Friday from five to seven each night!?!?! So if any of you need me or are wondering what I do in the evenings the answer is this....BASEBALL practice. It will be good for Sage and he loves it. I might just kill over driving him back and forth and sitting there for two hours every night. Its like I go on a mini trip each night, its actually very comical. I pack my bags of treats for the girls, there books, Mckennas homework, an umbrella, my camera, blanket to sit on, a drink for each of my kids, and extra clothing (come on people its Utah, its warm when we leave and then 5 minute later we are all frozen). His coach is amazing I must say. He is very good at teaching them, and is so passionate about the game. I am so excited to go see Sage play in all the games. I bought Nate, his parents, and I matching Astro shirts so we will match Sages jersey. It will be fun! I just wished I wasn't absent the day people learned baseball in T-ville is bigger than the Jazz and U of U games.

No comments:

The Holidays, fostering, college, mission, and trips

 The Holidays are approaching fast, and here we are again facing them with 4 extra precious girls. I have been pretty emotional the last two...