Thursday, March 13, 2008

Patterns..


Mckenna has two different style dresses she can wear for her uniform. She has a navy blue dress and a plaid one. Each morning I get her ready I ask "what color today?" She gets frustrated and says "mom its a pattern you know, red dress, blue dress, red dress". This morning I got her ready and went straight for the blue one, no need to mess up the pattern. She informed me that "the pattern is not working, I always wear a different color that all the other girls, they must be on a different pattern." OK I said and she wanted to wear the red one again in hopes to be in sync with the others. She came home very mad at me. I asked her what was wrong and she said "your supposed to know, all the other moms do, you should know what pattern they are all on, everyone wore blue today." Wow I though the whole uniform thing made my life easy because there is only two choices of cloths to wear, but apparently there is a moms club and they all get together to come up with a pattern for what there kids will where. I must have been absent that day.

1 comment:

Kandice said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! I wish I were there to make you a yummy caked, oh wait you already have one to make. There is always next year. Have a great one!

The Holidays, fostering, college, mission, and trips

 The Holidays are approaching fast, and here we are again facing them with 4 extra precious girls. I have been pretty emotional the last two...