Monday, March 17, 2008

Crazy day

Today was a crazy day for me. It started off with taking the kids to watch as the Groves home was torn down. They are getting a Utah home make over. Then it was off to Aspen's dance lesson. While she was there I ran to party city to get Mckenna's B-day decorations and to petsmart to get a new dog collar. Back to get Aspen, straight to the office to turn in paper work for my first listing. Then straight to Brady's house. I helped him clean an organize his house so it is ready to sell. Then to red box to return videos, to the library to return books. Next to walmart to get Sage cleats and groceries. Home to put groceries away and have Mckenna get in dance cloths, and have Sage get in baseball cloths. Took Kenna to dance and then straight to the baseball field to drop off Sage. Went to all a dollar for Easter stuff for our neighbors Easter eagles project. Went to pick up Mckenna from dance straight to the field to get Sage. Next to the neighbor's to drop off goodies. Finally home at seven thirty and still had to do piano practice and homework and dinner and plan my lesson to teach preschool in the morning. FEWWW! And some people have wondered what I do all the time. Well there it is. Keep in mind somewhere in there we did all eat a million times.

1 comment:

Laurie said...

Isn't crazy how fast a day can go by with all the things we have to do. Days like that are good sometimes though, because it makes me realize how much I can accomplish and it is very satisfying. I bet you slept well that night!

The Holidays, fostering, college, mission, and trips

 The Holidays are approaching fast, and here we are again facing them with 4 extra precious girls. I have been pretty emotional the last two...