Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Easter..

We had such a great Easter. We ate dinner at Uncle Jeffs house. Leslie introduced my kids to the "hoolie hoop" as Sage calls it. They were so facinated about it. I could not believe how quickly Sage and McKenna fiqured out how to do it. The kids loved there new puppy Lexi. She's a doll and its nice for Bodie to have a friend. I love spring time and Easter. It is so nice to reflect on the Savior and the Atonement. I am so grateful for the Atonement in my life. It is amazing the blessings we have been given in life and the Atonement is one of the best things I can think of. I am grateful we all have a chance to become better each day. I am grateful for the people I have in my life that I can talk endlessly too and not feel like I have to hold back on my thoughts or emotions. I am grateful for healthy, easy kids. I am grateful for a husband who is supportive of me and so forgiving.

No comments:

The Holidays, fostering, college, mission, and trips

 The Holidays are approaching fast, and here we are again facing them with 4 extra precious girls. I have been pretty emotional the last two...