Monday, March 17, 2008

Birthday..

Well its that time of year again. 15 March as I have always called it. I had such a good birthday and I want to thank everyone who made it so special for me. Nate got me something I have wanted for soooo long. I'm like a little kid I swear....a bike. I was so excited. I love it. I have always wanted one so I can go on bike rides with the kids. Sage and I cant wait to go ride on the Jordan Parkway. I want to get one of those bike trailers for Aspen so she can come. I cant even wait.



Nate took me on a date Friday night and to breakfast on my birthday. Then we went to Disney on ice for mine and Mckennas birthday. It was part of her present a little early. It was so fun. We surprised her and brought her friend Milan. She was so excited. Then had to work for a while. But when I got home Nate had my bike in the TV room with cards from each of the kids. Sage drew me the neatest picture. I was so overwhelmed. And he wrote me the longest card, it was so sweet and amazing. He is so good at expressing his feelings.
Sunday was fun, Nate's parents came over and brought me my present and wrote me such a touching card. Then we went to my grandmas and she made me a cake. My mom and all my cousins that I am close to came and the Phillis's (my twin aunts that I adore). It was so much fun, we laughed for hours and watched funny u-tube clips. When Nate and I drove home we talked about how blessed I am be so close to my aunts, grandma, mom and cousins. I couldn't believe all the phone calls and cards I received. I have never felt so loved. It was good for me to see who I am so important to. I am so blessed. I was so touched today at what Kandice especially has done for me. She made me an amazing card and sent me a gift card to support my Mac addiction. And most of all published for the world to see what she thinks of me. I am so blessed to have such amazing people in my life. I don't deserve any of it and just count my many blessings for what I have!

4 comments:

Kandice said...

Wow Katie, what a cute blog. I love the background. You are so good at being crative. Thanks for your comment on by blog. Love You!

Kandice said...

So I do know that you spell creative with an "e" before the "a"! Anyway, maybe you could edit that for me. Or come to think about it I could edit it myself. he, he!

Laurie said...

I am so glad that you had so many people near you to make your special day special. You DESERVE it. You are such a great sister and example to me and though you are my little sis, I have always looked up to you!
Love you, Katelynn!

zeebee said...

Katie-sorry I wasn't one of those people who showed you that you were important to me! But you are! I wish I had known it was your birthday because I would have sent you a singing telegram. Too bad you missed out on that one. Anyways, I am glad that you were born, you are one of my closest friends, I wish that we got to see each other more often! Happy belated Birthday!

The Holidays, fostering, college, mission, and trips

 The Holidays are approaching fast, and here we are again facing them with 4 extra precious girls. I have been pretty emotional the last two...