Sunday, April 13, 2008

Family dinner...


We were sitting in church Sunday and Nate told me we were invited to dinner at his moms. I was so excited. We had a wonderful dinner. Tasha and Matt and their kids came too. It was a really warm day, so after we ate we went outside. We brought out a rocket for the kids to play with, and sat on blankets and visited. Sage shot the rocket on the roof just like Ed predicted. We were all laughing, so Nate was the hero and got on the roof to get it. It was so fun to be with family and the people who love you the most. The kids loved playing out side in nice weather for a change and we ate strawberry shortcake on the lawn (my favorite!!). Its those little moment, sitting with family when you look around and count your blessings for such a great life.


Aspen told me she couldn't smile good for the camera because it was too shinny. I see her point. Poor Tate is getting blinded


Aspen had so much fun helping grandma with dessert. She kept eating all the strawberries.



I guess Nate thought he would be more like a hero if he took his shirt off. Hey who am I to complain. I should have slipped Sage a twenty to shoot another rocket on the roof! (he he)









1 comment:

Laurie said...

Where did you get that dress? I love it.

The Holidays, fostering, college, mission, and trips

 The Holidays are approaching fast, and here we are again facing them with 4 extra precious girls. I have been pretty emotional the last two...