Saturday, April 12, 2008

Date night with Sage..

It was Sage's turn for date night Friday with Nate and I. It was perfect timing because he had a baseball game at 6:30. Sages teem is the youngest in the league and we thought they might struggle winning any games seeing how the team is made up of mostly kids who are seven. Other teams have most kids being nine years old. Amazingly the Astros have won three out of four games. Last night was so exciting. Sage has improved so much. He stole all the bases, it was so neat. I was jumping up and down in the bleachers the whole game. I surprised myself how into it I got. I have really always loved the game of baseball!
After the big win, Sage won a medal for "best hustle". Nate and I took him to dinner. Then he wanted to see a movie. It was so fun to be with him. He had a million questions and loved being the only kid to get all the attention. We are so proud of the wonderful boy Sage is. He tries so hard to be good and please us.

No comments:

The Holidays, fostering, college, mission, and trips

 The Holidays are approaching fast, and here we are again facing them with 4 extra precious girls. I have been pretty emotional the last two...