Friday, April 4, 2008

Date Night

Nate and I had a great date night on Friday. I am so happy we have our co-op. It allows us to go on a date three Friday's out of the month. Nate and I were getting a little bored with dinner and a movie every week. We were in the mood for something new. It worked out great, some of our favorite friends invited us up to their house for a barbaque and to play our favorite game settlers. It was the best. We had awesome food and they popped my favorite popcorn followed with ice cream. Not to mention the salsa, I think I ate most of it all by myself. We had so much fun visiting and just being with them. It made me really look at all the blessings I have in life. As Nate and I drove home, we talked about how it was one of our favorite nights being with such wonderful friends. It was so much more fun than our typical movie and dinner dates. I am so grateful for the friends I have in our life and am so blessed to know the people I do. Thanks friends!!!

1 comment:

Laurie said...

Life wouldn't be the same without great friends!

The Holidays, fostering, college, mission, and trips

 The Holidays are approaching fast, and here we are again facing them with 4 extra precious girls. I have been pretty emotional the last two...