Saturday, April 5, 2008

Tooth Fairy..


A major event happened for McKenna this weekend. She lost her two front teeth. She was so cute and funny about the whole thing. She had a million questions about the tooth fairy.
Mckenna : Who is the tooth fairy?
Me: A cute tiny fairy that loves to leave kids prizes under there pillows at night.
Mckenna: Where does she live?
Me: Toothopiea
McKenna: What does she do with all the teeth she gets?
Me: She makes her castle out of them.
McKenna: That must be a huge castle if she uses every ones teeth.
Mckenna: But I don't know where my tooth is, I lost it. Now she won't come.
Me: Oh yes she will, shes like Santa. She knows everything. She knows where you lost it and will find it and I bet she will even leave an extra prize because she knows your so worried about it.
Mckenna: (Crying) But I think its lost in between the seats in the car. Her arms wont reach, and she wont get it.
Me: Yes she will, shes magic and her arms stretch.
Mckenna: Does she love me? Does she want to come to my house and get my teeth?
Me: Yes she thinks your darling. And she loves to come and see you and get your teeth.

Feww we had quite the conversation about her. Hopefully I will keep my story straight for the next time she looses a tooth. I love these moments with my kids. They are the conversations I hope I never forget. She was so excited waking up and running to tell me the tooth fairy didn't forget about her.

3 comments:

Kandice said...

Way to go MOM....I love the story you came up with on the fly! I love Kenna's sweet little personality!

zeebee said...

See, now you will never forget this cute conversation because it is on your blog!
Your kids are so full of questions--it is great!

Laurie said...

so funny. I am glad that you remembered. Hunter wrote a letter to the tooth fairy and didn't tell me and it sat under his pillow for a couple weeks.

The Holidays, fostering, college, mission, and trips

 The Holidays are approaching fast, and here we are again facing them with 4 extra precious girls. I have been pretty emotional the last two...