Friday, April 4, 2008

No school..


Today was a great day! The kids did not have school because it was the end of the term. We were able to sleep in for a change. We went to the gym so I could get my running in, then it was off to the park. We picked up Raegan and packed some lunches and we were set. The kids had so much fun playing together. We stayed for a little over two hours. Its amazing how a day in the sun lifts every ones spirits after having such cold weather lately. I was so grateful for a day with no lessons and carpools or places I had to be. Just a free day to play and enjoy my amazing kids.

No comments:

The Holidays, fostering, college, mission, and trips

 The Holidays are approaching fast, and here we are again facing them with 4 extra precious girls. I have been pretty emotional the last two...